CDPHE is Hiring a School and Youth Survey Manager
The School and Youth Survey Manager will support the administration of the Healthy Kids Colorado and Smart Source surveys. This position will coordinate the steering and advisory committees, manage the contract from CDC for YRBS, and will oversee the contract with the Colorado School of Public Health for administration and reporting of the survey. This position will champion the surveys with schools and partner organizations, guide the development of survey instruments with stakeholder input, and will direct communication of survey results broadly for state and regional data. See below for more information!
Open Competitive Opportunity
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Prevention Services Division
Applications will be considered from current Colorado residents
- Working title: School and Youth Survey Manager (#1583)
- Classification: Public Health and Community Outreach IV
- Status: Full time
- Funding: Permanent Funding
- FLSA: Exempt (not eligible for overtime compensation)
- Job location: Denver, CO
- Application deadline: The announcement will close on July 30, 2019, or when an adequate pool (i.e., minimum of 30 qualified candidates or 50 total applications), whichever comes first.
To read the job announcement and to apply, please click on the link above.
Please contact Britt Hoerauf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-692-2083 if you have any questions.