Open Competitive Opportunity
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Prevention Services Division
Applications will be considered from current Colorado residents
- Working title: Term-Limited Behavioral Health Programs Coordinator (#2233)
- Classification: Public Health and Community Outreach II
- Status: Full time
- Funding: Term-limited funding (cannot be guaranteed beyond September 30, 2021)
- FLSA: Non-exempt (not eligible for overtime pay)
- Job location: Denver, CO
- Application deadline: The announcement will close on March 17, 2019, or when an adequate pool (i.e., minimum of 30 qualified candidates or 50 applications), whichever comes first.
To read the job announcement and to apply, please click on the link above.
Please contact Britt Hoerauf at email@example.com or 303-692-2083 if you have any questions.
Please forward this announcement to interested parties. Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity!