- Denver, Tuesday March 7th
- Pueblo, Friday April 7th
- Greeley, Thursday May 4th
- Steamboat Springs, Friday June 16th
· Information on marijuana use data across the lifespan, including; pregnant and breastfeeding women, children and adolescents, young adults and adults 21 years+
· Marijuana health impact data, such as emergency department and poison control center calls
· Marijuana education and prevention programs and resources for various populations
In addition, the workshop will include networking opportunities and round table discussions to create an action plan for your organization.
There is no cost to attend, lunch and light breakfast will be provided.
Continue to check back to our Community agency resources page for up-to-date training information.