Why should you attend? Because…
- You provide community risk reduction, fire prevention and/or injury prevention in your community or business.
- You understand the connection between community wellness and community productivity.
- You recognize the value of collaborating across boundaries with new partners.
- Colorado offers an exceptional learning environment both in terms of physical beauty and in terms of the diversity of attendees.
- You need Continuing Education Units for:
- Juvenile Firesetter Intervention Specialist, Fire & Life Safety Educator or Fire Instructor
- Fire Officer
- EMT-B, EMT-I or EMT-P
- Child Passenger Safety Technicians
- Networking with 250 life safety professionals from across the continent is beneficial.
- Your community faces challenges with long-term health care, marijuana use, wildland urban interface fires, falls and other risks.
- You want to spend time with life safety professionals who are at the cutting edge of prevention programming, which influences operations and administration.
- At $375 (the early-bird rate), the value of this conference is hard to beat.
- Prevention rocks.
The details including registration and scholarship information can be found at http://firesafetyeducators.org/conference-in-the-rockies. Please share it with your circles of influence within your community and across boundaries: fire service, hospitals, health departments, coalitions, nonprofits, law enforcement, risk managers, schools, transportation safety, private sector, EMS, etc.