Watch for a presentation on ManTherapy by Sally Spencer-Thomas, Executive Director for Carson J Spencer Foundation.
Get involved! Here's how:
- Follow @HealthCare.gov on Twitter | Follow HealthCare.gov on Facebook
- Follow @HHSgov on Twitter | Follow HHS on Facebook
- Use #Bro2BroHealth, #GuysGetCovered, #GetCovered and #menshealth in your social media posts
- Join the event virtually via livestream at http://whitehouse.gov/live.
- Tweet before during and after the event using the hashtag #Bro2BroHealth
- Guys, what does it mean to you Share Your #GetCovered Story #GuysGetCovered? Share your story using #Bro2BroHealth and pass along the ask.
- What does it mean to be healthy? Share your story in a tweet using #Bro2BroHealth and tag someone to do the same.
- January 17th starts Men’s Week of Action. 2016: New Year, New Coverage (Flickr)
- Coverage When You Need It Most (Flickr) DYK men account for 57% of the eligible uninsured, if you need insurance #getcovered, visit http://1.usa.gov/1md4TFn #Bro2BroHealth