|Dr Rich Mahogany is helping you find the
you need to bare it all at mantherapy.org
Offering an interactive approach and available 24/7, www.mantherapy.org is where men have a virtual appointment with fictional therapist, Dr. Rich Mahogany. By using humor and a no-bullshit approach, Man Therapy meets veterans and military personnel where they are and helps them tackle the mental health issues they face when transitioning to civilian life.
Examples of the new content and resources available now at www.mantherapy.org include:
- Tips on dealing with topics specific to veterans such as disordered sleep, stress and difficult transitions
- Humorous and heart warming videos
- Sports and recreation programs and camps
- Traumatic brain injury resources
- Information for families to support the veterans in their lives
The Man Therapy campaign was launched in Colorado in July 2012 as the result of a unique partnership between Cactus, a Denver-based advertising agency, the Office of Suicide Prevention at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the Carson J. Spencer Foundation. It is now licensed in seven states as well as Australia.