Why should you attend? Because…
- You provide community risk reduction, fire prevention and/or injury prevention in your community.
- You understand the connection between community wellness and community productivity.
- You recognize the value of collaborating across boundaries with new partners.
- Colorado offers an exceptional learning environment both in terms of physical beauty and in terms of the diversity of attendees.
- You need Continuing Education Units for:
- Juvenile Firesetter Intervention Specialist, Fire & Life Safety Educator or Fire Instructor
- Fire Officer
- EMT-B, EMT-I or EMT-P
- Networking with 200 life safety professionals from across the continent is beneficial.
- This conference is dedicated to community risk reduction.
- Your community faces challenges with long-term health care, wildland urban interface fires, falls and other risks.
- You want to spend time with life safety professionals who are at the cutting edge of prevention programming, which influences operations and administration.
- Prevention rocks.
- At $275 (the early-bird rate), the value of this conference is hard to beat.
The Fire & Life Safety Educators of Colorado (FLSEC), a 501c3 non-profit, is a network of life safety professionals and other prevention-minded individuals who use education, engineering and enforcement to prevent fires, injuries, illnesses and property loss in their communities. We also collaborate for regional and statewide campaigns.