Reasons you won’t want to miss the 2015 Fire & Life Safety Educators Conference of the Rockies:
- Because you understand the connection between community wellness and community productivity.·
- Because you support community risk reduction, fire prevention, injury prevention and emergency preparedness.
- Because you recognize the value of collaborating across boundaries with new partners
- Because you appreciate that comprehensive problems require comprehensive solutions.
- Because this conference is dedicated to community risk reduction
- Because you want to network with companies, individuals and nonprofits that support risk reduction.
- Because you want to collaborate with life safety professionals at the cutting edge of prevention programming.
- Because prevention rocks.
- Because the value of this conference is hard to beat.