The Colorado Department of Public Health, the State Unit on Aging, the Tri-County Health Department, and the Colorado Older Adult Falls Prevention Coalition will hold a series of falls prevention sessions on July 30, 2013 at the Holiday Inn Cherry Creek in Denver Colorado.
Registration is now closed.
Please use the following information to watch the mid-day presentation via Livestream from 11:30-1:30 on Tuesday, 7/30.
- Visit the Livestream Channel, http://new.livestream.com/cdphepsd/ISVP, prior to the presentation to ensure that you are able to access the site.
- Use your computer’s speakers to listen to the presentation. There is no call in number.
- Have a question or comment? Type it into the box to the right of the screen anytime during the presentation. If you are new to Livestream, you will be prompted to quickly create an account (name, email, password) to submit your comments. This will not disrupt viewing the online forum. Comments are visible by all webinar participants.
- Try refreshing your website browser if you are having trouble with an echo sound during the webinar.
- The presentation, and supplemental documents, will be archived on the Livestream channel: http://new.livestream.com/cdphepsd/ISVP.