Show your support at the capitol!
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Awareness month and the Violence and Injury Prevention Network is very excited to join a growing list of groups working to raise awareness for the prevention of child abuse in Colorado. We are looking forward to kicking off this state-wide community outreach effort on Monday, April 1 on the West steps of the Colorado State Capitol at 8 am.
You can be the ONE to make a difference! We hope that you will join us in BLUE - we promise there will be coffee. :) Learn more and RSVP for the April 1 event here!
What else can you do?
- Distribute this flyer to your partner organizations and contacts
- Sign the pledge
- Be the One Ideas for Getting Involved
- Tip Sheets for Parents and Caregivers
- Add your event to the April Child Abuse Prevention Activities calendar
- Be the One Talking Points
- Post on your organizational website. Prevent Child Abuse Colorado did a great post to support Be the One Colorado on their home page. Check it out!