- You provide community risk reduction, fire prevention and injury prevention in your community.
- You understand the connection between community wellness and community productivity.
- You recognize the value of collaborating across boundaries with new partners.
- You believe we can prevent injuries.
- You need CEUs for your Juvenile Firesetter Intervention Specialist certification.
- Your risk reduction efforts would benefit from contact with 200 life safety professionals from across the continent.
- This conference is dedicated to community risk reduction.
- You want to network with companies and nonprofits that support risk reduction.
- Your community faces challenges with juvenile firesetting, child passenger safety, and other risks.
- You appreciate that the Fire & Life Safety Educators of Colorado works throughout the year to make this conference thoroughly educational and entertaining.
- You want to spend time with life safety professionals who are at the cutting edge of prevention programming, which influences operations and administration.
- Prevention rocks.
- At $250 (the early-bird rate), the value of this conference is hard to beat.
The details, registration form and scholarship form are in the attachment. Please share it with your circles of influence within your community and across boundaries: fire service, hospitals, health departments, coalitions, nonprofits, law enforcement, risk managers, schools, transportation safety, private sector, EMS, etc.
Read more about registration here.